Some Recent FAQs:
1) Is the new TV show taking place in Florida?
2) Are you all moved in?!
3) Are you set up in a gallery we can visit?
4) Any more props in movies and TV Shows coming up?
1) Quick Answer: YES, with a caveat.
I am still in negotiations with multiple producers and have not settled on broadcasting company. In order for things to work with what I do, I have very specific needs. Above all, my family comes first. I'll update everyone when I have more information.
2) YES! We made it! We love St. Augustine, Florida! I even got a license plate with a skull on it. How cool is that?!
The house is full of boxes but the work studio is operational.
I'm able to carve skulls and turn out replicas from my molds.
Everything else is in boxes including most of my clothes and we have no furniture but doggonnit, we're functional!
3) I haven't decided if I want to invest in some real-estate for a gallery, or find space in an existing gallery. With the possible TV in the works there is a lot to consider.
Frankly, I might just go all online and maybe just set up in conventions. It's really nice not having to be tied down to something right now.
Of course if the TV show happens, the production company would also pay for space.
4) YES! But I can't say anything just yet but if you're on the mailing list, you'll find out!
You know how much I like to run my mouth!
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been encouraging me and supporting my work.
You are what makes the difference.